Nominations & Applications for 2016 are OPEN.
Nominate and Apply for 2016!
Nominate a Company or Apply Directly Today
2nd-stage companies hold a unique place in our economy. Through their Leadership, Innovation, and Growth, they ignite our communities with potential beyond measure. They are Fueling the Economic Fire. Support Colorado’s 2nd-stage companies by nominating or applying for the Class of 2016 today and shine the spotlight on those that truly deserve it. The Colorado Companies to Watch nomination process is quick and easy, and takes just a few minutes. Be the catalyst and we’ll take it from there. Want to be considered as a Colorado Company to Watch Winner, you can apply directly.
To be considered for selection as one of the Colorado Companies to Watch, the enterprise must meet the following for the year ending 2016:
- Be privately held (not publicly traded and not a subsidiary or division of another company).
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit.
- Be past the startup stage.
- Be facing issues of growth, not survival.
- Employ 6 to 99 full-time equivalent W-2 employees, including the owner.
- Have between $750,000 and $50 million in annual revenue or working capital in place from investors or grants.
- Be headquartered in the state of Colorado.
- Have not won this award in the past.
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on evidence such as:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable factors that showcase the company’s success
Do you know a Company Worth Watching? Is it you?
Companies Worth Watching have valuable stories to tell. We want to hear them.
Nominate a Colorado Company to Watch
Nominations accepted thru 1/31/16 – Nominations are now closed
Know a company worth watching? Let them know you think they are a Colorado Company to Watch. Nominations are now closed, but companies can still apply directly. Share the link below!
Apply to be a Colorado Company to Watch Winner
Application deadline extended thru 2/24/16 at midnight
Know you are a company worth watching and want to be considered as a Colorado Company to Watch, you can apply directly. All information is kept confidential and is only used in consideration of you being a Colorado Company to Watch. Application period extended until February 24, 2016 at midnight.