Join the Winners, Community Partners, Sponsors, and the Colorado Business and Government Community for this Celebration.
Friday, June 28th 2013 at the beautiful Denver Marriott City Center
- 5:00p – Welcome Reception
- 6:30p – Doors Open for Dinner & Awards Ceremony
- After – Party for Gala Attendees in the Lobby Bar
You and your team are invited to attend the event and celebrate the achievements of all the winners! It’s a great evening of presenting the awards, sharing stories and seeing how Colorado celebrates the achievements of the 50 Class of 2013 Winners.
Colorado Companies to Watch, presented by CapitalValue Advisors and hosted by the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade (OEDIT) and the Edward Lowe Foundation, recognizes second-stage companies that are developing valuable products and services, creating quality jobs, enriching communities, and creating new industries throughout the state.
Honorees receive the following benefits:
- Special recognition at an awards gala attended by top business and government leaders
- Increased media exposure and a profile of their company in CoBIZ magazine
- An invitation to participate in future Colorado Companies to Watch events
- Alumni CEO & company leadership events
- …and much more!